- 6 eggs
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 onions
- 100 grs Spanish Ham (optional)
- 150 grs camembert cheese
- 150 grs blue cheese
1) slice potatoes, chop onions, cube cheeses and chop parsley
2) fry ham with little oil and put aside
3)Using the same pan, top up your oil and fry the potatoes and onions. Do not over fry as they will finish cooking in the oven. They potatoes can also be boiled instead.
4) Beat eggs with salt and pepper
5) Mix everything together in a large bowl.
6) Pour into an oven dish and bake at 200 C for about 30 mins.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco