- 90g sugar
- 35g corn flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 1 tsp orange flower water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- Icing sugar for dusting
- 1 tsp lemon juice
1. Mix almond, sugar, baking powder and corn flour.
2. Beat egg and add lemon juice and orange flower water.
3. Once mixed add the dry ingredients, mix well with wooden spoon and line a baking tin with foil paper and sprinkle a bit of flour over your foil so that the pasties won’t stick.
4. Roll the dough into little balls, they are very sticky so I used two spoons to make balls, do not squash down they will do so on their own, bake at 170C for twenty minutes. Once baked and still warm dip in icing sugar.