- 4 Small Chorizo
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Tomato
- Handful of Rice (per person)
- 1 Spring Onion
- Fresh Spinach
1. In a large pan boil your rice.
2 Dice your chicken breast into large pieces and do the same to your peppers.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and begin to prepare the skewers. Lay out your skewers with chorizo, chicken and peppers and continue to do so until all the stick is used up. Place to one side.
4. Scoop out the inside of your tomato, leaving the skin and a thin layer of tomato.
5. Place the tomato you scooped out to one side and put the hollow tomato along with the skewer on an oven dish or tray and grill until the chicken is cooked and no longer pink.
6. Once your rice is ready, drain and mix with the tomato you scooped out. Fry this in your pan with salt and pepper and serve inside your grilled tomato.
7. Chop your spring onion into small pieces and garnish. Wash a handful of fresh spinach and lay this on your plate, by now your chicken should be ready or close to ready.
Hi Caroline, I bought it from Mercadona over in La Linea, they are small round balls of chorizo
hi, where did you buy the chorizo? I can never find good ones and would love to make this. thanks.