- 500g pack puff pastry
- 2 tins (185g) tuna
- 150g cheese (grated)
- 198g tin of sweetcorn
- 1 tin of olives with red pepper
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 beaten egg ( to brush the pie)
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Drain and flake tuna and mix with the cheese.
3. Chop the onion and olives.
3. Roll out pastry thinly, grease you dish and line with the pastry. Put in the mixture, and roll the pastry and line he top of the dish and seal.
4.Beat the egg and and brush the top of the pie, bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe by Charmain Wood