- Advertisement -
- 60 G Butter
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits (crushed)
- 1 Jar Lemon Curd
- 4 Egg Whites
- 50 g Caster Sugar
1. Melt the butter and combine with the crushed digestive biscuits, stirring until well mixed. Press firmly into the base of the cake tin, and put in the fridge to set.
2. Once set, spread the lemon curd over the biscuit base.
3. To make the meringue, beat the egg whites until stiff. Then gradually beat in the caster sugar. Once ready, carefully spread it over the lemon curd.
4. Use a blow torch to colour the meringue. Alternatively, place under a preheated grill for a few minutes.
Recipe by Charmain Wood