- 400 g Minced Beef
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Spinach leaves (handful)
- 1 Small Onion
- 60 g Pasta
- Ground Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C
2. Fill up a kettle and bring to the boil.
3. Chop your garlic, onion and spinach into small pieces and place in a large bowl, mix together with the mince beef and season with salt, basil, pepper and a bit of oil.
4. With clean hands, knead together all the ingredients. Grab small pieces of your mixture and roll into balls, squishing together as you roll. Place these on a baking tray. You should end up with 14 or so meatballs.
5. Place these in the center of the oven for 10 – 15 minutes.
6. In a large pan pour your chopped tomatoes and add in a few pieces of sun-dried tomatoes, if using. Season with salt and oregano and place over a medium – low heat.
7. In a separate pan, boil 2 – 3 handfuls of pasta and season with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of oil so the pasta doesn’t stick together.
8. Once the meatballs in the oven are ready, add (with juices optional) to your tomato sauce pan. Stir and allow to sit until your pasta is ready, so flavours can mix together nicely. Simmer, to reduce any excess juices from the sauce to avoid it being too runny.
9. Once your pasta is ready drain and serve.