- 2 Cod Fillets
- 2 Large Potatoes
- Frozen Vegetables Or Fresh (Carrots, Peas, Cauliflower, Brocolli)
- Garlic (Chopped Or Crushed Powder)
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 200c
2. There are two things you must have before we begin, a large oven dish and a large bowl.
3. In the large bowl, scoop and place two table spoons of butter and sprinkle over your garlic, depending on how strong you would like it to taste. Add in some parsley and a pick of salt and pepper and mix together into a paste. Leave this to one side for the moment.
4. In your large oven dish place in your vegetables, spinach, and potatoes which you have chopped into cubes. Don’t worry about leaving the skin on as this will add flavour, but you must wash the potato thoroughly.
5. Lay your fillets of fish on the side of the the vegetables and pour your butter mixture over your fish.
6. Grab your olive oil and lightly dress over the potatoes and vegetables and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over.
7. Cover your oven dish with tin foil and place in the oven.