I used braising steak and chicken breast but the genuine recipe given to me by Geraldine Pozo used diced boneless lamb.
- 400 grs diced braising steak
- 400 grs diced chicken breast
- 2 large diced potatoes ( I only used a small one)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 large peeled and diced tomatoes
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Water to cover Stew
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
1, Heat oil, sauté onions and garlic.
2, Add curry powder. Stir and add the meat. Brown for a bit then add you peeled cubed tomatoes.
3, Salt and pepper to taste. Pour a bit of warm water and let the meat cook on low heat.
4, When meat is nearly cooked add your diced potatoes and enough water to cover. Cook until potatoes are tender.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco