- 1 packet fresh ravioli (spinach and cheese or any other filling)
- 300grams cooking cream,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 1 small onion,
- 1/2 cup grated cheese cheddar,
- 2 tbs Philadelphia cheese,
- 2 teaspoon oregano,
- some olive oil,
- 200 ml. white wine (optional)
1. Fry the chopped onion and garlic until soft, add the oregano, cream and Philadelphia.
2. Mix well, add half glass of wine and cook for few minutes. Boil the ravioli according to the instructions – drain well and add to the cream.
3. Pour the mixture in the dishes and sprinkle grated cheese. Grill for a few minutes and ready to serve.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro