- 1 Storebought Puff Pastry
- 250 g Frozen Spinach
- 1 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Cup Cheese, grated
- salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Cutting Board
- Muffin Tin
1. First chop the garlic. Heat a non-stick skillet to medium low heat, sprinkle with some cooking oil. Add garlic and cook for few seconds, then add spinach and cook until all water vapourised. You can also add a little bit of grated fresh ginger, it will give an amazing aroma to the spinach. Leave cooked spinach on the side to cool down.
2. Combine cooled spinach with sourcream, cream cheese and grated cheese, add some salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Divide puff pastry into 8 pieces.
4. Press each of the dough pieces into a muffin tin.
5. Using a spoon, fill each cup with the spinach Heat the oven to 200°C, and bake the cups for about 20 minutes, until golden brown mixture.
Recipe by Terry Hermann