- Any kind of meat can be used I used slices of pork this time
- 1 tablespoonful Oil
- 4 slices of Pork
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 boiled eggs finely chopped
- 1 small tin peas
- 1 carrot
- 2 medium potatoes boiled and cut into small pieces.
- 2 oxo cubes
- 1 chicken cube
- little water.
- Sauce thickening if needed.
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- flour as much as needed to form a dough
Preheat oven to 150 degrees
Heat oil, fry onion, garlic and meat, add the little water and cook until
Add salt, pepper, peas, carrots,potatoes,eggs, oxo and chicken cubes, stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
Sauce should be nice and thick if not add the thickener. Leave to cool down. In the meantime make up the dough.
add all ingredients together and carry on adding flour until it becomes a nice soft dough.
Roll out and use cutters, Every two circles make up one pie. Spoon a little of the meat stew in the middle place the second circle on top and curl the edges in.
Brush with egg yolk and place in the preheated oven at 150-175 for about 15 minutes.
Serve with salad. Can be eaten hot or cold.
Thank you Rosemarie manasco for posting this on our facebook group