- 2 fillets of pork cut up in medallions,
- 1 chopped onion,
- 4 chopped garlic cloves,
- Olive oil and a little butter for frying,
- Salt and ground black pepper,
- 200 ml whisky
- 200ml beef stock,
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice,
- 1 tsp ground cumin,
- 1 tsp cornflour diluted with a little water or milk to thicken the sauce
1. Fry the medallions of pork on both sides in the oil and butter, take out and set aside.
2. Add onion and garlic to the pan continue frying for a few minutes and then start adding the rest of the ingredients except for the cornflour, bring to the boil and add the pork medallions making sure they are no longer pink in the centre.
3. Add the cornflour diluted with the milk to thicken the sauce.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro