- 5 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tray of chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- half chopped leek,
- 150ml sour cream
- 1 tsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tps of Lea & Perrins sauce
- salt & pepper
- small handful of finely chopped parsley (can use 1 tbsp of dried)
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp of butter
1. Drizzle some olive oil in the frying pan and saute the sliced mushrooms until soft, set aside in a warm place (oven)
2. In the same frying pan, add the sliced onions and chopped leek and saute them also until soft and translucent. Set aside also.
3. In the same frying pan, drizzle a little more olive oil and brown the chicken slices until cooked through. Set aside.
4. In the same frying pan, again, add back the mushrooms and the cooked onions.
5. Pour the sour cream, add in the butter, paprika, Lea & Perrins, salt & pepper. Stir well.
6. Add in the cooked chicken slices and mix well. Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro