- 6-8 flour Wraps
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Red and 1/2 Green and 1/2 Yellow Pepper
- 400 g Red Kidney Beans
- Olive Oil
- Fajita Mix / Spices
- 400 g Chopped Tomatoes or 3 – 4 Whole Tomatoes
- Cheese of Choice
- Lemon Juice
- Lettuce Leaves
1. Grab yourself a grill pan or frying pan and place it on a medium – high heat.
2. Begin by slicing your chicken fillets into thin strips. Do this to your peppers, remember to halve them and de-seed them, add onions and place everything in a large bowl.
3. Once you have your ingredients in the bowl, mix in your fajita spices.
4. When ready, place everything onto your grill or pan and drizzle over some olive oil. Stir occasionally so that it doesn’t burn or stick to the pan and make sure everything is cooked properly so that there is no pink chicken through.
5. Once the chicken is ready, drain and add in your red kidney beans, lower your heat and leave for a bit.
6. Place your wraps in the microwave for 30 seconds so they warm up and soften, grate some cheese and place everything on separate plates and bowls so everyone can enjoy preparing their own fajitas as they like it.
7. If you would like you can also cut some lettuce leaves to add in alongside the cheese.
8. If you like some homemade salsa simply chop some tomatoes and chillies and mix together well with a little coriander.