- Advertisement -
- 500 g Anchovies
- white wine vinegar (enough to cover the fish)
- olive oil
1. Clean the anchovies and open them up in half lengthwise, lay them on a dish and cover them with white wine vinegar and a bit of salt.
2. I leave them in the fridge overnight to make sure they are well pickled and the fish have turned white but this can be done in 5 hours if preferred.
3. Take the fish out of the vinegar and place on another clean dish and add vinegar and olive oil plus 4 or 5 cloves garlic and chopped parsley.
4. Leave them in refrigerator for a few hours until they obtain a full flavour.
Recipe By Ana Maria Morro