- 1/2kg Lean Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Small Red Pepper
- 1/2 Small Green Pepper
- 1 Medium Spring Onion
- 1 Jar Tomate Frito
- 1 fine Pizza Base (roll out type)
- 6tbsp Grated Mozzarella
- Olive Oil
1. Pan fry your chicken, peppers and spring onion is a pan with a little olive oil.
2. Meanwhile line an oven dish / baking tray and place your pizza base on top.
3. Pour in the tomato sauce and stir in with the chicken. Pour your mixture over half of your pizza base.
4. Sprinkle over with the grated mozzarella and fold over your pizza tucking the edges.
5. Place in the oven for and 180 degrees celsius for 10 – 15 minutes.
Recipe by Tracey Bonavia