- 1 onion,
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 pepper,
- 500 G raw prawns,
- 12 fresh or tinned mussels (I used tinned)
- bay leaf,
- stock made from prawn shells,
- 1 glass white wine,
- dash of Tabasco Sauce,
1. Fry onion in olive oil, add chopped pepper and then chopped garlic to the pan, when soft add the wine and the stock, bayleaf, tabasco, saffron and paprika.
2. Bring to boil and then I like to blitz this mixture to a thick, smooth consistency as don’t like to find the veggie ‘bits’ in the sauce but you can leave them whole if you like, just as tasty.
3. Add uncooked spaghetti to this sauce stirring all the time.until almost cooked or al dente, add prawns and mussels for a few minutes until prawns are cooked, sprinkle with parsley and ready to eat
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro