- 500G Chicken thighs or 2 diced Chicken breasts
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh / dried rosemary
- Fresh / dried thyme
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Splash of White Wine
- Begin by thoroughly cleaning your chicken thighs or chicken breasts and seasoning them with plenty of salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat up a generous pouring of oil and place your seasoned chicken thighs or diced breast. Fry your chicken until it becomes a golden colour all around.
- Crush your whole garlic cloves and add them to the pan along with the rosemary and thyme. Stir and continue cooking everything together until the chicken is cooked through and the outside is golden.
- Add a splash of white wine and stir everything together to blend all the flavours. Allow the wine to reduce and serve.