- 1 Jar of pitted olives in brine
- 1 Jar sun-dried tomatoes
- Manchego cheese
- Drain the brine from the jar of olives and place them in a bowl.
- This recipe does not really have any measurements as it all depends on how much you want to blend the tastes of the ingredients.
- Add 4 – 5 sun-dried tomato pieces to your olives, slicing them into small quarters.
- Cut a large piece of manchego cheese, remember this is quite strong in flavour. Slice and dice your cheese into small chunks and throw in with the olives and tomatoes
- Cover your olives with the 100ml of oil from the sun-dried tomato jar and mix together well.
- Transfer everything into an airtight jar and leave it at least overnight in the fridge so the flavours can mix together, then enjoy as and when you wish.