- 500grs chicken wings (my butcher makes like little lollipops out of the wings. If in gibraltar Ouahabi at the market)
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 aubergine peeled and sliced
- 1 courgettes peeled and sliced
- 1 small green pepper sliced
- 2 tomatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1/4 cup red wine
- salt and pepper
Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a pan and fry the wings, then set aside.
In the remaining oil fry all the veg at low heat and after a couple of minutes add the wings, stock cube and wine. Cook on a low heat until wings are tender.
Sprinkle some paprika to spice up the sauce.
Serve with boiled rice or mashed potatoes.
Thank you Rosemarie Manasco for sending in your recipe