- 500 G of Anchovies (boquerones)
- 4 tbs of grated Cheese
- 2 TBS Breadcrumbs
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Eggs
1. Clean, de-bone and butterfly the anchovies.
2. In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs and add salt, chopped garlic, parsley, the grated cheese and mix together.
3. Add the breadcrumbs and mix until everything is bound. (if your mixture is still runny, add more breadcrumbs)
4. Lay the fish skin side down and spread a little of the mixture on each fillet.
5. Once every anchovy is done, flour them and fry.