- 1 Layer Of Puff Pastry
- 2 Med Potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- Slices Cured Pork Shoulder (Lacon)
- 1 Extra Egg To Coat
1. Cut potatoes into small piece and fry.
2. Wait for the potatoes to get cold before beating in the eggs.
3. Lay the pastry sheet flat and spread half of the potatoes and egg mixture and cover with the pork finish off with the rest of the mixture, season and fold into a parcel.
4. Brush the pastry with the extra beaten egg.
5. Oven 175 for the first 20 mins
6. Increase to nearly 200 and let it brown.
7. Serve with green salad. Chorizo or whatever you fancy can be added to the pork.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco