- Advertisement -
- Half packet fresh Spinach Ravioli
- Tomato Sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- 500 grams frozen Spinach (microwaved until thawed and squeeze water)
- 2 ozs butter,
- 1 teaspoon flour,
- half veg. cube,
- sprinkle of ground bay leaves,
- 3/4 pint milk
1. Spread some tomato sauce on the bottom of dish and introduce the boiled spinach ravioli on top of it.
2. Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese and lay some of the microwaved spinach on top of the ravioli and top with more cheese. Finally, prepare and pour over with the béchamel sauce and grated cheese before popping into the oven at 170C for about 10 minutes or until brown.
This recipe makes about 2 portions.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro