- 6-8 slices of chicken breast
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 2 natural yoghurts
1. Chop and fry your onion in a large pan. Once onions are fried remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add chicken breast to pan and season with some ground black pepper, fry both side until juices run clear and golden brown in colour.
3. Add onions back to pan over the chicken, crumble the chicken cube all over, turn off heat and mix in the yoghurt pots. Pour all over chicken and let it sit on a low heat for 5 mins, just enough to warm the yoghurt.
4. Once ready to serve sprinkle on some dried parsley. Serve with chips or sautéed baby potatoes.
You can also substitute the chicken breast for pork loin.
Recipe by Deborah Garcia