- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red or green pepper
- 500G minced beef,
- half packet fajita powder or 1 packet fajita sauce,
- 1 carton tomato frito,
- 1 tsp sugar,
- beef cube,
- kidney beans and sweet corn (optional),
- cheese and milk for the bechamel.
1. Fry onion, garlic and a red pepper add mince meat and fry, add tomato frito, one packet fajita seasoning paste or some fajita powder , also some sugar, salt, pepper, beef cube and cook till meat is cooked.
2.Add red kidney beans and corn. Prepare the Béchamel Sauce adding some cheese in it. Get a packet of MexicanTortillas, add some meat mixture to the Tortilla and roll to make the Fajitas placing them in a greased oven dish.
3. When all of them are done pour some tomate frito on top then the Béchamel and top it up with grated cheese. Put in oven for half an hour to fourty five minutes at 180 C until nicely browned.
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro