- 12 Pork chops
- Fry onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- half glass brandy
- 1½ lb New Potatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Fry 12 slices of pork loin in olive oil, remove from pan and keep warm on one side.
2. Fry onion, add 1 teaspoon paprika, 1tsp dijon mustard, half glass brandy, a few mushrooms and bring to the boil.
3. Set aside and add 2 tablespoons cream to the sauce and stir until well mixed. Put the pork back into the pan with the cream sauce.
4. Cut new potatoes in half and slice the onion
5. Place on piece of aluminium foil large enough to fold over and to be able to roll up edges.
6. Top with garlic, butter, Worcestershire and cayenne.
7. Fold foil over and roll edges to close.
8 Place inside a pan to avoid mess at 350 C oven for 35-40 minutes. The potatoes are deliciously spicy. (They can be done without the cayenne pepper if you don’t want them to be spicy)
Recipe by Ana Maria Morro