- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 sliced chicken breasts
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 peeled and diced tomato
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 diced peeled aubergines
- 6 prunes
- 8 Moroccan olives
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan Oil
- 2 tablespoon Moroccan Kebab spices
- 1 teaspoon ground almonds
- salt and pepper
Grill sliced chicken breasts and put into your hotpot.
Heat oil and fry vegetables until tender then add the spices, prunes, ground almonds and boiled eggs also add the glass of warm water and stir.
Pour over the grilled chicken in your hotpot, and cook for about 1 hr on medium temperature.
This recipe can also be cooked on an ordinary stove, altering the cooking times.
Can be served with couscous or boiled rice.
Recipe by Rosemarie Mañasco