Summer is here! So it’s time to get outside and turn on those BBQs for some summer recipe tips.
- 1 large slice of strong white fish (such as monk fish)
- 200G Large Frozen Prawns (defrosted) or fresh raw ones.
- 1 Pineapple
- 200ml – 400ml Coconut milk
- Desiccated Coconut
1, Grab the prawns, 🍤 and place them in a large bowl.
2, Get the fish, slice it and dice it into large chunks and pass it to the bowl with the prawns, then cover both ingredients with the coconut milk. You can leave these for a few hours or overnight so the coconut and infuse the fish.
3, Slice the pineapple 🍍 by removing all the outer skin and middle core, then cut into chunks. Get your pinchito skewers and begin to skewer everything, alternating layers.
4, Once all of the skewers are ready, cover everything with the desiccated coconut and place over the bbq for 3 – 5 minutes each side.
5, Once everything is cooked just serve.
Produced by GBC Don’t forget to like and share this video if you enjoyed it! Leave me a comment, what should I make next?
Check out the books:
- Cookbook 1: http://amzn.to/1UicEbG
- Cookbook 2: http://amzn.to/1RBx60u
- Cookbook 3: http://amzn.to/2iuvRv7